Come join us at the The Hollywood Forever Cemetery - Cinespia Summer Movie series with the classic horror Movie Poltergeist!
Featuring the Classic Horror Movie: Poltergeist
Directed by Tobe Hooper (1982, 1h 54m)
Hollywood Forever Cemetery / $16
Doors 7:15/ Movie 9:00
They’re here. This modern horror classic is filled with fantastic performances, eerie special effects, and terrifying ghosts making for one of the great adventure films of the ’80s. When strange things begin to happen in a suburban home, curiosity quickly turns to fear as the spectral visitors fixate on a little girl. Directed by horror master Tobe Hooper and produced by Steven Spielberg, it is a great mix of big budget Hollywood popcorn and real horror, there’s nothing quite as scary. Join us for this spooky night in one of the world’s most famous cemeteries!
- Movie screenings are held outdoors on Fairbanks Lawn, an open grassy field inside Hollywood Forever Cemetery, under the stars.
- Bring a picnic dinner and drinks. Wine and beer are permitted, no spirits please.
- Bring blankets, pillows or low chairs that have a seat that rests on the ground with a low back. Tall Chairs are NOT allowed. Allowable chair height from ground to seat is 6″ and from seat to top of chair 21″.
- Cinespia is accessible to all guests with disabilities. More info here.
- Restrooms are available on-site.
- A small tarp underneath your blanket is recommended.
- DJs spin music as the sun sets, and again after the movie.