Hey Team! How'd you like to embark on a thrilling, 100% tree-based adventure in the San Gabriel Mountains. Big Pines Zipline's - Canopy Tour features their highest and longest zips! We'll soar more than 300 ft above the forest floor and conquer ziplines over a quarter of a mile long! This adventure will take us deep into the forest and send us soaring across Buford Canyon at speeds up to 55 miles per hour! Just 75 miles from downtown Los Angeles.
Tour Highlights Include:
• Experience 8 exhilarating ziplines – as high as 306 ft, as long as 1500 ft, and reach speeds up to 55 mph!
• Two spectacular rappels from as high as 90 ft in a tree.
• Three “Indiana-Jones” style sky-bridges, up to 200 ft long and 180 ft high will be sure to get your heart pumping.
• A set of suspended sky-stairs high into the tree
• 1 amazing free fall element.
• Your adventure is accompanied by two highly trained guides who are knowledgeable and passionate about the forest we call home.
• Three short hikes give perspective and let you enjoy the mountains around you.
• 3.5 hr adventure! (Time varies based on group size and day.)